Saturday, June 20, 2009

Afternoon musings

Well, the swim meet this morning went well. The little guppies are so cute and want to try so hard. I remember when my girls were like that. Kelsey did get up and go with me. Glad to be in the water as it was already quite warm out at 9 in the morning.

Walked home and was accosted by Jordan. She gave me an earful about waking her up in the mornings. Always on the phone or yelling into the computer screen when talking via skype. I guess she is turning into a teenager. I did offer Kelsey a Coke for her getting up and told Jordan too bad...this was her reply, "I don't want one because it makes your insides rot!"

Thanks goes out to Kelsey for finding this cute page. She is my computer guru.

Now off to shower and get ready to host a dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment