Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Wow, what a day! Woke up to rain and steam. Very muggy outside so it was a good day to be inside. Listened to a great sermon on Jacob, a character from our family album. Hard to find a family today that is not dsyfuncial...but we still love and support each other.

Ate lunch at Compadres near the Drive Stadium. Best taco salad I've had in awhile. Kirk didn't care for his burrito. After lunch it was off to the Greenville Little Theater for "Carousal". Enjoyed the show. Couldn't believe I have never seen it performed before.

Shared dinner with our German neighbors and boy was it good! Even had pudding from Germany....yummy.

Spoke with my father and got in trouble for not sending a card which I knew was coming. I handled that well until he asked me about my run-in with the police. The little girl came out in me and I didn't want to tell him what happened...thanks Jane for telling on me :) I've shared the funny story with many others but was afraid of my own father! Once I told him I was not arrested he laughed with me about the whole situation. Letterboxing is starting to get me into too much trouble.

Happy Father's Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment