Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelsey's Birthday

Today my baby girl turns "Sweet 16".  I ask myself where the time has gone.  We toasted "Cokes" to her day and spent most of the morning outside because it was another glorious morning.  The birds were singing all around us and then a cool wind kept us refreshed.  The baby bluebird eggs were missing this morning.  I sure hope a big, mean Blue Jay did not eat them.  There were about 4 eggs in one of our gourds near the deck.\

Both girls were off to swim team to help with guppies and then have their own practice.  Home to shower, Panera Bread for dinner and then to top it off, Pirates of the Caribbean for entertainment!

I've also found a book that I find myself picking up every time I have a minute.  It's Split Second by David Baldacci.  I think I may need to read all of his books this summer.  Nothing like a good mystery.


Here is my sweet 16 baby!  I even made the cookie cake and homemade frosting.....what a mess!









No comments:

Post a Comment